12 Tips to Prepare for Your Next Interview (Job Interview Infographic)
Want to ace your next interview and land that open job you’ve been seeking? Here’s a job interview infographic to help you prepare.
12 Job Interview Tips (Job Interview Infographic)
Know Your Audience
- Spend a few hours learning everything you can about the company – get a sense of who they are and what they stand for.
- Check out Glassdoor for company review – but take them as a guide, not facts.
- Get a list of the people you’re meeting with from the company and learn more about them.
Anticipate the Questions
- Think about what skills, accomplishments, and and answers will resonate with you interviewer.
- Have an answer to “tell me about yourself” ready to go.
- Find number, percentages, or quotas you can use when talking about your responsibilities.
Prep and Dress Accordingly
- Not sure what to wear to a job interview? For companies that have a business casual dress code, keep it conservative for the first interview.
- Print out at least 5 copies of your resume – you’ll want it ready for when they ask
- Prepare a reference list, whether you think you will be asked for it or not.
The Right Mindset
- Prep and reflect on your career so you know it inside and out
- Be aware of what you’re communicating through posture and stance – make sure it looks good.
- Get some sleep – few things will throw you off your game more than sleep deprivation.
Don’t over think it – just go out there and be yourself (for the most part)! If it’s not the right fit, you will know. Best of luck out there!
- How to Send a Networking Follow Up Email
- Can I Delay My Start Date?
- How to Announce Your Job on LinkedIn
- How to Add Interests on LinkedIn
- 5 Signs of Ageism in the Workplace
Title: Job Interview Infographic
Tags: Job Interview Prep, Interview Preparation Tips, Job Interview Infographic, How to prepare for a job interview, Interview preparation checklist, Interview Infographic
Author: Reid is a contributor to theJub. He’s an employment and marketing enthusiast who studied business before taking on various recruiting, management, and marketing roles. More from the author. | Author Profile